Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Return & Refunds Policy:
• Purushottam Publishers does not accept return or refund requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, return/refund can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• Purushottam Publishers does not accept return or refund requests for Books. However, return & refund can be made solely at the discretion of Purushottam Publishers if the customer establishes that the physical quality of the product delivered is not good.
Purushottam Publishers believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Purushottam Publishers marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• Purushottam Publishers does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• Purushottam Publishers does not accept cancellation requests for Books. However, refund/replacement can be made solely at the discretion of Purushottam Publishers if the customer establishes that the physical quality of the product delivered is not good.
• In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items like mobile phones, mixer grinder, calculator etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
Unbelievable offer on Power Publishers Books! All titles from Power Publishers available at 25% discount - ONLY from Purushottam Bookstore. Grab your copy now!... Full Article Posted: 11/03/2013
Purushottam Bookstores (a unit of Purushottam Publishers) signs an MoU with All About Books Global Publishers (a leading international publishing house based in India), for distribution and selling rights for al ... Full ArticlePosted: 04/02/2013
Purushottam Bookstores (a unit of Purushottam Publishers) is launched! We are one of the foremost publishing and book distribution houses in India to tie up with leading publishers and Universities for distribution of rare academic books.... Full Article Posted: 11/10/2012
Purushottam Bookstores (a unit of Purushottam Publishers) signs an MoU with The University of Calcutta (One of India's foremost and most illustrious Universities, with a 150-year old legacy of excellence in Education and Notable Firsts), for distribution and selling rights for all publications ... Full ArticlePosted: 11/10/2012